Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wed April 13th

Wednesday, Apr 13
A. Split Jerk; 8 singles @ 88%; rest 2min
-all @ 180lbs
B. Banded Hand Stand Push ups; 2 reps x 12 sets; rest as needed (do them this week like i showed you via text video) I could not do this one too well I ordered a new resistance band. I think mine is too tight I could barely kick up. So I did them regular strict and struggle... Totally not cool this has got to be by far my biggest weakness. I got them done but only just
C1. Strict Weighed Pull-ups; 2-3 reps x 4 sets; rest 10 sec 
26lb KB 
C2. Strict Pull-ups; 10 reps x 4 sets; rest 20 sec 
4-3-3
C3. Ring Row; 15 reps x 4 sets; rest 3min 
+
5 Sets: 
Run 200m 
5 Muscle Ups 
9 HandStand Pushups 
Run 100m 
3 Muscles Ups 
7 Hand Stand Push-ups 
Run 50m 
1 Muscle Ups 
5 Hand Stand Push-ups 
rest 90 seconds bw sets

I had another not so great session today, I didn't miss any lifts but definitely felt REALLY heavy. I really excited to train with people on Friday! Think I was lagging alone today. The muscle up workout was great because I had so many reps to do in small sets I didn't miss any and I could really start feeling the movement more. I am trying to get my hips higher but my legs shoot right up. (Text video) 
When I try and leave my feet down and pop my hips up it looks so sloppy. Maybe a que I'm missing. I feel so much better and I have improved A LOT the don't feel so exhausting, it feels smoother, I put more aggression into the movement since I've gained more confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment